Irish professional job opportunities increased by 18% in Q1 12 compared to Q1 11
The key highlights from our March Employment Monitor are as follows:
- The Morgan McKinley Irish Employment Monitor recorded a month-on-month increase of 9% in the number of new professional job vacancies coming on to the market in March 12
- There was also an increase of 8% in the number of professional job opportunities compared to the same month last year
- Across the whole of Q1 12, the number of jobs rose by 18% compared to Q1 11
- March 12 saw a month-on-month 8% increase in the number of professionals entering the jobs market
- Compared to the same time last year, this was a 57% rise in the number of professionals seeking new job opportunities.